Old Rose Premium Nail Wrap 20 strips
The following preparation and application directions will help ensure a longer lasting manicure.
1. Prep your nails clean with alcohol. File and smooth nails.
2. Choose the appropriate size to cover nail bed.
3. Remove the clear top layer and remove the nail wrap.
4. Adhere the rounded side of the sticky side down. Firmly smooth the nail surface until wrinkle free.
5. Remove the excess nail wrap with the nail file.
Applying a clear top coat may help your manicure last longer.
To Remove use your favorite nail polish remover.
Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Poly, N-Butyl Acetate, Polyacrylic Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hydronycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl, and Phenylphosphine Oxide.
Our vendors indicates these strips are real nail polish strips. The ingredients list was provided by our vendors. Beaus and Beautues® is not equipped to test these products to validate the ingredients we want to provide the description and information we have available to us.
Made in China